Bewitched Knits

Monday, June 19, 2006

Poor hank...

Okay so I found my camera (it was in my room the whole time!) but to get the pics on my computer I had to make a quick trip to BestBuy and buy a new cord thing. Sux but had to be done. So here are my before, during and after picks of my new yarn for my Blissful project, cute lil tank from SnB Happy Hooker, my next big Crochet endeavor.

This is how it came................This is how it should look.......and this is what I did to it


The two smallish ball on the sides are my lame attempt at trying to organize my untangling. So far they are staying this way for a long, long time. The positive: I order an extra hank as always for fear of problems like this and I was disappointed at first with the feel of the linen but know after beating the crap out of it, love the feel of it. I never worked with linen before so I had no idea what I was in for. Price or feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home