Bewitched Knits

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Update the Drama

I reread what I wrote and realized I didn't fully explain my drama at all! Okay, so here it is. Mostly it's about my wedding and my moving. My moving is just so damn frustrating I can't stand it! But right now my wedding is driving me nuts! I can't wait to get married, so that's not the issue. My issue is that my boss and my best friend are conflicting due to bridal shower plans. The girl I babysit for can't be in my wedding so that means we have to "please" her in some other way. Whole 'nother set of issues there... Anyway, her mom, my boss, wants my best friend to throw a huge party for me with her daughter. This can not and will not happen. We both wanted a small thing for my with just my closest friends and one or two drinks, if that. Meaning, a nice lunch or dinner. So my boss now gets that, but it's still a pain because she's calling me to call my friend to call her. Why can't she just call her??? This is supposed to be a surprise, right? Back to knitting later...whole new stuff on the needles and pics to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home