Bewitched Knits

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Knitting Hell

I never thought I'd say this, but I hate what I just finished. I finished that intarsia sweater (finally!) this morning and I was so excited I did a happy dance. Okay, not really, but I did jump up and run around with my pups. I'm weaving in ends and going to finished sewing it up tonight and tomorrow b/c my deadline was last Friday. Going to post proud pics of not the best knitting I've ever done, but it does look better than I thought it would, really soon. Can't wait to show proof of the end of my KNITTING HELL ERA!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Lauren, I'm from CT. Know what you mean, I love making stuff for others, but never like it once I'm done! I'm doing my first craft fair ever in November and will see if my stuff is really crap, or if I'm just losing it! Hang in there!
Kathy
blog is "alwaysacrafter"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home